Sunday, February 16, 2014

Im back, After a long break from the blog I'm back. I have been working on a lot of projects from BBQ to The Elk Experiment. I partnered with Real Steel Pits this year and have been loving my custom pit. It smokes meat like no other, if you are looking for a new pit check them out. I have also started a documentary on my journey from an average beer drinker to a backpacking Elk hunter. I started The Elk Experiment January 6. I will be filming my adventure every step of the way. I am really looking forward to hunting in 2014. I have trips planned to Colorado for Elk, Bear, and possibly Deer. I will also be going to Missouri to hunt a 300 acre family plot. I will be traveling out there prior to season to build a food plot and set cams to see what bucks are on the land. I also have my local California hunts I am planning this year. I have to figure out what tags I am going to apply for. I am thinking of D-14 so we can back pack into San Gorgonio.  I am also going back and forth on Big Pine (A-17) and the Angeles National Forest (A-31). I also have a great chance at some local wild pigs in an undisclosed location. Plus spring turkey is just around the corner I am feeling that 2014 will be a great year. We will doing a lot more gear reviews, insight and all other things hunting, fishing and fitness. So keep checking in and watch this little blog grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment