Thursday, June 12, 2014

CA Draw Results Have Been Posted

On my way to work this morning I got a text from my hunting partner Al, he informed me that the CA Draw Results had been posted this morning. When I got to work the DFG website was backed up due to everyone checking on what they drew. Hopefully you all got what applied for. Once the madness slowed down I was finally able to check my tags. Al and I both drew A-31, Los Angeles National Forest either sex archery only tag. It give us from September 27, 2014 to December 31, 2014. That is a lot of time to hunt, giving us lots of chances to get out in the field. Our trail cams are set in a great looking area. Now only time will tell.

For 2014 in CA I also have Archery Only Deer, a bear, wild pig, and bobcat tags. I will also be chasing wild turkey in the fall. In September we will be going to Colorado for over the counter elk and hopefully I will be able to get a left over bear tag too. There is a chance I might be going to Missouri for whitetail, that might be along shot with Colorado and a 1.5 year old. We will just have to see. Now its time to get the boots dirty and do some glassing.

1 comment:

  1. Hot damn. You are on it this year! Best of luck with all the hunting, I know I'll hear the war stories :)

    ReplyDelete